View a state payday schedule according to WAC 82-50-021.
- The first day of January (commonly called New Year's Day)
- The third Monday of January (celebrated as the anniversary of the birth of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- The third Monday of February (commonly referred to as Presidents' Day and celebrated as the anniversary of the births of Abraham Lincoln and George Washington)
- The last Monday of May (commonly known as Memorial Day)
- The fourth day of July
- The first Monday in September (commonly known as Labor Day
- The eleventh day of November (commonly known as Veterans' Day
- The fourth Thursday in November (commonly known as Thanksgiving Day
- The Friday immediately following the fourth Thursday in November (commonly known as Native American Heritage Day)
- The twenty-fifth day of December (commonly known as Christmas Day)
Need a printable calendar? Download this pdf. Paydays are listed as underlined dates. Holidays are denoted by bold green type.